WELCOME 2 MY DISTRICT

~I MY ME MINE~

Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

STUPIDITY OVERRATED

 HYE peeps.. its been so long since my last post. ^^V
aha~ my brain said no more writing but my heart want to write something..

First thing first, actually i just finished my Restaurant Operation paper this morning and two more papers to go and after that ill be starting my practical! grrrrrr~

well~ those have nothing to do with my title right! (title nak gempak jek... GELABAH!)

 Im envy with all my friends they have such determination and courage to study like crazy and they got a really damn good scores for every subject, but not me. i cant even stand any book that have something to do with my study more than 15minutes. it makes me suffer with such boredom.. im not that clever anything it just that lucky always on my side when it come to study... im not at all genius or intelligent, im just ordinary girl..who is very damn lazy~

Even though lucky is always on my side, i must say that thank goodness i have this kind of not so bright brain because it help me a lot..
welL~ why i said not so bright and then i said it help me alot? GOSH! u're weird babe~ pfft
FIRST ~> not so bright because my brain has a thing called scatter brain which im easy to forget things...this is why i only study a night before the exam because im scared that the memory of it might lost if i study to early.. (stupid right!) and this is one of the reason why im such a clumsy person always forget where i put my things and bla..bla..bla...
SECOND ~> then why this brain help me a lot? becuz it does~ daaah~~ well mostly because i will learn faster than others but at the same time forget it faster than others.. hahahha~ since it only remember for a short time.. i dont have to study early...(it suits me well since im damn lazy)


so guyz... dont ever said that i dont need to work to get what i achieved right now... GOD made us different so that we can help each other not to make comparison to each other....

& peeps.. i also have thing i had to sacrifice to get what i got now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment