WELCOME 2 MY DISTRICT

~I MY ME MINE~

Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

it juz sad~




I cry forever, tears all stream
Everyone hates me or so it seems

I fly across my pale grey sky
People glare, they want me to die

But what they don't know is I'm already dead
I guess they want me gone, is that what they said?

That fateful night I slashed my pain
I went to deep and struck a vain

My body went numb and fell to the ground
I tried to scream but made no sound

But instead of crying, I put on a smile This is what I've wanted, at least for a while

When I died, I stood of of my skin
I looked at my blades, needles, and pins

I grew my black wings then flew away
I smiled again, what a happy day

But even when I'm dead, my pain is here still
The loneliness I've had, I can always still feel

The things I am, it's just madness
Who am I? I'm the Angel Of Sadness...

credit to : unknown THIS PIECE IS NOT MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment