WELCOME 2 MY DISTRICT

~I MY ME MINE~

Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

eerrggh~~

it's been so loOOOOng since my last post..
well~ people should know dat my life kinda boring right now..
n i've been acting weird i tried hard to stay away from my besties..
since i dont have any work n i have no money on my pocket..so ashamed of myself right now.. :(
so im just sitting in a couch watching korean variety show n eat maggie..
eerrgghh~ wish i was dead..

I WANT 2 SEE MY FRENZ!!!!!!!
miss them sooooo much...
all of them been busy working..n they have no time 4 me.
it kinda wound me up a lil..
i've never seen them since i left DEWAN TANJONG..MY LAST PAPER[SPM '10] 
i really want 2 see them right now..
hate dat we've been very far from each other now..
n im sorry dat i've been acting really weird dis days..
im juz not really confident to meet u guys right now...hhuurrmm~ (T^T)

GOD..i really hope my life would be brighter from day to day.. <3

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment